The Way You Make Me Feel

Image From Sora

One book recently that I enjoy reading was The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo. I have really enjoyed reading this book because Mrs. Goo did an amazing job with having no boring points but still being able to explain the story very well.

For me The Way You Make Me Feel is more of a window because I am not in her situation; her situation is having divorced parents. Also, she is in high school whereas I’m in middle school. Finally, the last reason that this is more of a mirror is because she is working in a food truck but I’m not.

The Way You Make Me Feel is about a grumpy girl with no friends except for two boys who are bad influences. She made a poor choice  and ended up working for a food truck all summer with her arch nemesis. Eventually, Clare the grumpy girl and Rose the nemesis become friends and meet a boy who also works for someone. Clare starts to really like him and then they become a couple! All in all, I would definitely recommend this book because it is an amazing story that is interesting the entire time.